Saturday, July 14, 2012

Seattle & Tea

Here I am, folding costumes, organizing game supplies, and packing for the week to come while watching one of my favorite movies, "Sleepless in Seattle". A nice warm cup of tea steeping next to me, and I know it's nights like these that make me remember just how good God is. It's like God lives and moves in the simplicity of it all. I leave for the second camp tomorrow. I pray it goes even better than the amazingly blessed last camp, and that God has His way! Pray with us. We are trusting the Lord will exceed our expectations. I feel so blessed for this opportunity and this evening, and everything. I know the Lord is faithful not only to meet my needs, but to meet me where I'm at.
Love.

"Now that was when people KNEW how to be in love. They knew it! Time, distance... nothing could separate them because they knew. It was right. It was real."


No comments:

Post a Comment