Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving

There's been quite a few things I've been able to be thankful for over the course of my life. And in all honesty, Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday (though Christmas is a really close second)! Maybe it's the smell of pumpkin spice, the warm house filled with warm colors, or simply time with family that makes it so grand, but in my opinion there's not much that can go wrong at a time like this!
With this in mind, here are some things over the past couple months that I have been extremely blessed with:

1. 125 Ohana Tribe (post to come on them)...

2. The Alpha/ AC Experience (post also on this to come)...

3. The Hawt Chicks in #f6 (They are my r00m!3z)...
This is just one of them...

4. Thanksgiving in a place that actually looks like Fall (Guess there is something good about the YC)

5. And most importantly...a loving & amazing family that has taught me to rely on God and them, because both are where I get my strength from.

I'm also thankful that my mom kept all my art projects from the third grade...
(I did the pumpkin, not the sign behind it...)


This year has been the best and the worst with challenges and trials, but all of which have formed me into who I am at this very moment. I don't  want to live restrained. From my spur-of-the-moment ideas to my well-thought out plans, I pray that God be glorified in my words and actions, and that others are blessed through adventures, memories, and laughter. 

Happy Thanksgiving. 



No comments:

Post a Comment