Sunday, February 5, 2012

Wonderous Weekend!

Hello there,
Oh, how I've missed you good friends! Sorry I've been gone. There's so much to catch you up on! Like how AMAZING of a weekend I was so blessed to have! This weekend was an All Access weekend, which means high sCOOL kids and transfers come to visit the campus and ambassadors, like me, host them and help them experience the real-life good times.

So of course, we did! Me and The Brea had six girls in our group, so what do you think would be the BEST way to represent the Fourth North spirit?

That's right, a scooter adventure in footie pajamas!









This was the first night, before we even knew each other. We hopped on our $k00tz and rolled around campus, and did a (boy) scavenger hunt...looking for a ginger, brunette, blonde, guy with earrings...and other stuff.







It was so fun...look at their smiling faces! :)

The weekend was filled with getting to know these girls' plans, dreams, likes, dislikes, and as The Brea puts it on her blog, just "did life". The next day as they were off learning about the school and it's mottos and what not, we current students had an event called "Recess!" We played foursquare, red light green light, had painting done...twas quite fun.













Rocking the Ambie tee and name tag (and don't worry, mom, the dream catcher isn't real!)

The weekend ended with a movie night with the previews that stayed an extra night, and meeting parents who were just wonderful! Plus an impromptu hall dance party in the bleachers of the Acrobatics and Tumbling Meet! I have been so incredibly blessed, despite certain things that have been going on, to experience sincere love and joy and support and fun. And all I keep thinking is

"The LORD is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving." Psalms 28:7

That means in every circumstance trusting Him, and with that comes joy, also in every circumstance. Despite sickness or sadness or trials or whatever, it is so incredible that God fills us with joy! I just love Him!
Anywho...here are some other pictures from the weekend!
Before our adventure!

                                                 
Painted dream catcher from Recess!

Model Behavior.



The Brea and Me with our squinty faces...because we're B.A.'s (get it? B-A...? Never mind).

Anyways, this weekend was so blessed.
My life is so blessed.
You are blessed. Look for your blessing in the joy of the Lord.
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment