Thursday, December 8, 2011

Christmas STALKings!


GOOD FRIENDS,
Do I have News for YOU! Remember way back when, when I wrote my first post? Yeah, you do!…I said I’d tell you about all the people I was stalking?? Well, it’s that time! But better! My hall FOURTH NORTH (of Courth), is doing a hall-wide creeping event! That’s right! It’s time for “Christmas STALKings!” Everyone on the hall (all 45 of us) drew a name and now have the honor of creeping all day, er’ryday. Leaving notes, telling them what they ate, where they were, and finding things on the internet about them! One girl even found an essay her person wrote in the THIRD GRADE online! Yeah, we fourth northers are pretty intense, and this should be an interesting two weeks to say the least.

My stalkee, is a little hard to get info on, but I saw her twice and wrote her notes about it and what she was doing. That’s right…her chicken burrito looked delicious! Anywho, I was bummed my stalker had yet to contact me. Well, today when I got back from work, this note was on my door!

LEGIT.

I LOVE getting notes! I also love these girls. I HIGHLY recommend this as an extended team builder! I’m seriously so excited to see where this goes.
This is my excited face.



Love!

1 comment: