Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Midnight Flights.

            Oh…hi there. I know what you’re thinking. “Allison is that you? You’ve been M.I.A. for a while, I didn’t recognize you.” Well, all I can say to that is I’M SORRY. My b. But I’m just certain I can win this bet still. So, you must be wondering what I’ve been up to. I’ll tell you- Midnight Flights.
Not like this.


But this.


Just kidding.

But, last night, in the wee hours of the morning, my good friends Brea and Carol and I (The A.B.C.'s)

 made a giant paper airplane. And by giant…I mean GIANT.

So what else do you with a giant airplane, but fly it of course? So that’s what we did. We grabbed our vessel and went out to the Fourth Floor Balcony and let our paper bird soar. It was GREAT. The wind blowing our hair, the bird flying far and highActually it hit the tree and landed right next to the building’s entrance. But it was just grand, and we got to play with it today which was also delightful. So that’s a random story, or what I like to call “anecdote”, for you. What? What’s that you say? A lesson? Well, I hadn’t thought of that, but if you insist.

How about this?

            Sometimes life gets windy and you might even hit a tree or two, but the important thing is to get back on the balcony, and jump.

            Oh…actually that sounds not good.

                        DON’T jump. There’s always a way out.

Maybe this.

            When you have a dream of flying, you can’t let the fear of turbulence stop you from trying.

Actually…pilots do that all the time.

That’s why I write a blog and not inspirational greeting cards.

Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment