Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Necessities of a Junior High Girl.

So…a friend posted a video from Hannah Miller: middle school aged, how to extraordinaire. That’s right, from hair to make up to boys, Hannah has the answers. So here’s the deal, the three keys to being successful in Junior High according to Hannah Miller:

1.      Get Beach waves.

2.      Wear make-up.

3.      Get a Boyfriend.

BAM. Winning. Done.

But we’re going to focus a little on point three right here. I’m not gonna lie, if you were to take a time machine trip to the mid 2000’s (you know, ’05-’07) and visit junior high Allison, you might be a little surprised. I was, what you might call a “flirt”. Shocking, I know. It was bad, I would spend all of class passing around little surveys with questions like who was the prettiest girl, and other adolescent shenanigans. And yes, I even had “boyfriends”, yes in quotes, and yes plural…It was a bad time for me- hand holding galore. Anyways, after walking a little down memory lane, I decided to try the words of wisdom of Hannah out on my good friend, Carol to see just how valid they were.

So here we go.

            Step One: BEACH WAVES.

(You may want to add the side pony for extra flair).

            Step Two: MAKE UP.

Attractive.


            Step Three: BOYFRIEND.

With this face, step three's completion is only a matter of time.


Thanks for the tips, Hannah! Maybe your tips will work for college too! Make sure to watch Hannah's video, she’s grand like you.

Love.

2 comments: