Saturday, December 24, 2011

Our Christmas Eve-ning.

Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! :)

This is just goig to be a quick little post about how wonderfully blessed our Christmas EVE-ning has been. That's it...WONDERFUL! My sister and I sang in the choir at church, and though it might not have been our best performance, it was fun to be in such an intimate setting with our church family worshipping together! Then we broke out the candles, and lit 'em up!




Next thing you know, we're headed back home for some family fun in our home! My aunt and I diddled a little piano tune, while the family chatted around the tree. Now we're singing and dancing and listening to stories from both grandparents, cause they're all here! Tamales will be served, and friends will arrive soon, and all I keep thinking is how truly blessed I am! God is good all the time, and the fact Jesus came (even as a baby) amazes me! I thank Him for that and my family because they are the two best Christmas gifts I could have ever gotten!



And I finally finished my shopping today!

Have a holly-jolly Christmas, friends!
Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment