Friday, January 6, 2012

That High Voice Swag.

$0...

!f y00v 3vUr h34rd m3 t4lk b3f0r, y00 kN0 !tz 411 $0rtz 0f h!!...

Wow, that was obnoxious.
And slightly refreshing.

For those of you who are not familiar with this super fly font, or are simply normal human beings, that said:
"So... If you've ever heard me talk before, you know it's all sorts of high..."

Which is true...and people LOVE it...
Unless of course they HATE it.
I've heard everything from "You're voice is so cute." to..
"Please girl you're giving me a headache. Get back to me when you lay off the helium."
This would've really hurt my feelings if I wasn't laughing hysterically. So I took the opportunity to tell her helium has a reverse effect on me, and she believed me.

So why is this important?
To the well being of humanity, it's not really. 
But here's what went down. I called up the pizza place down the street to order dinner for the family...
"______ Pizza, can I help you?"
"Yes. I'd like to order some pizza!"
"um...haha can you hold?"
"Sure."
*CLICK*.

This happened three times, only each time the laughing got louder! It wasn't until my mom called and yelled at them that the girl apologized and said "Sorry! We thought it was a prank call!"
This is something that I deal with all ze time. But what can you do?
Honestly I think I sound like this for a reason! Maybe it's so I can continue to talk my way out of situations, maybe it's so in the future I can communicate with dolphins and dogs, or maybe it's simply to light up the lives of people who love it, and to annoy those who hate it.

I don't know. But all I know is, I sound just like this guy sometimes...

And they gave him two movies.

Coincidence
Maybe.
Life Lesson: 
Who run the world? Girls.
Or those who will eternally sound like young ones.
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment