Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Love Notes and Great Folks

What? Blogging two days in a row? Yeah, I'm multitasking...
So last night, I brought in my first box from my college stuff. I know, I know...it's been almost a month we've been out, but it's only books and what not. Well, the what not was some notes from my good friends (hand written notes are my favorite), and I realized how much I miss the friends I made at APU! It's funny though, I was sad, yes, but I just feel blessed that I have those friendships! For certain reasons, many of the friendships I have in Azusa got real real deep, real real fast! I'm mostly certain that if they weren't based on a mutual love for Christ, we wouldn't have known how to encourage one another best.
And I'm not dissing my friends from the YC- Ale, Nikki, Tori, Janny, everyone...you all know I love you like Jonathon loved David, and I'm talking about the biblical figures who were like brothers, not some obscure other reference...Anyways, from the long conversations that take place in my car, or chalk drawing, or adventures, or kids camps, I know our friendships were orchestrated perfectly!

And I guess that's what I'm talking about...it is so awesome that God does that for us- orchestrates friendships that are not only filled with laughter and shenanigans and frolicking, but also encouraging words when we need them, and support , and good wholesome fun! This school year, I was blessed with both people on my hall- Carol, Kaitlyn, Emily, Brea, Abby, Rachel, Emily P, Lauren..., and those who were older  wiser who invested time and prayer in me! All of you- Nichole, Brigina,  Chelsea, Dee, Teagan, Holly, Aranda...there's so many more (please don't be offended if I didn't name you- multitasking has never been my strong suit.) I guess this is just a little shout out that I am so incredibly blessed by you all! Incredibly.

I was also reminded of my awesome friends when I received a letter in the mail- yes, snail mail! from The Brea! So great. Made my life. So I'm sending her a letter as soon as I post this...

Let's be pen pals, cause let's be honest, who doesn't love a good hand written note? 
Anyways, thank you for being wonderful friends. 
It doesn't get much better.
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment