Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Summer Plights and Stage Lights


So this summer has been jam packed with planning and running and scavenging and speaking, and my camp tour hasn't even started yet! "Camp tour?" you may be questioning ever so gingerly, well I can't remember if I've really told you anything about it, but basically me and my esteemed colleague (and best friend) co-wrote a curriculum which God has blessed beyond our imagination!
Here's the promo video...
Pretty legit- PTL!

But besides all the shopping, planning, and conference calling for Kids Camp, I turned 19, hit an artistic streak, started writing two books, am in a children's production, and illegally trespassed. My life be cray.

Turning19...what to say? Age is but a number, babycakes.

I found these really rad wallpaper sample tiles, and I'm creating a really cool collage out of them.
(And by really cool, I mean simply elementary.)


My two books? One is fictional, the other is a teen girl devotional- this arose after the Purity Conference.










These things are taking a back seat though, unfortunately, because my nights and only moments of free time are being spent at rehearsals for a children's theater production of "The Princess and the Porcupine" - I owed the director a favor.
Oddly enough, I realized I really miss the stage. I guess I'm just trying to figure out how the desires of my heart interact with the call God has given me. Because I am a firm believer that God gives us gifts for a purpose, I just don't know if I've already played them out. Who knows? Not me. But God. We'll just see...

Such Good Times...


Anyways yesterday, with Alejandra, I hopped the fence onto Yuba City High School because her future German classroom was open. Me being the instigator I am, encouraged her to do it. But as soon as our little feet touched down on the grass, we were caught by a janitor. He was nice though, and let us take a look. It was pretty fun.
Mentoring in Awesomeness...like a boss.

 Anyways, this is really filled to overflowing. Oh well, enjoy as you will. Pray for my camps, and for direction, and I will pray for you
Pinky Promise
Love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment